I’m writing this 15 minutes before 12 mn, so I thought I’d put “hangover”, since it’s not going to be Friday when I post this. Haha!
This week’s Foodie Friday is one of my favorite places to eat here around the school. It’s another Italian restaurant at a very low cost. This restaurant is good for a student’s pocket! Each dish we’ve tried cost less than 100 Php.
The Carbonara and Pork Liempo was my friend Micah’s orders. The pesto dishes were mine. Of course the pictures were from two visits to Pastaholics. I decided to try the pesto dishes first because they say it’s their specialty. I got the veggie one during our latest visit, because since I started school, I haven’t eaten that much veggies.
Pastaholics also serves big servings of what seems to be good salad. If I need my dose of veggies, it’s probably where I’d go.
I ordered the Ginger Mint Tea, since I was still on my sore throat days during those times. I thought it would help, but it wasn’t really soothing. I could taste the ginger, but I couldn’t really taste the mint. It tasted like herbs blended together. It was okay, but not really good. It’s healthy, so it doesn’t hurt, right? Haha
I like the ambiance inside the restaurant, but it could use a bigger space. The first time we ate there, we didn’t get to sit right away.
Pastaholics is located at 2/F Dahlia Commercial Complex, Dahlia Ave, West Fairview, Quezon City.
Hope you appreciate the little time I put into my entries.
- It’s prelims week already! Can you believe that? I’m just a month into med school, and a lot has already happened!!
- Med school is serious shit. Have I told you that in previous entries? Hahaha!
- My Foodie Friday entries lately have been all about the places near to me. Last week and the week before that was near to my real home.
- Med school is killing me softly. Haha! Plus the dorm life is making me such a sad, lonely, person. I guess I still have to adjust.
- My beauty blog has been neglected. I’m not giving up on it, though.
- I am sleepy as I am writing this, but I’m still going to try and study after.
- I’m not going to reread this entry, so forgive me if there are any grammatical and typographical errors.